My Prudential RideLondon
Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th August 2020
What is My Prudential RideLondon?
My Prudential RideLondon encourages everyone to get on their bikes! – or scooter, skateboard, trike, tandem, penny farthing, roller skates, unicycle – and take part in the world’s greatest festival of cycling for Get Kids Going! on either Saturday 15th or Sunday 16th August!
It’s a great way to get outside, improve your fitness, lose a few pounds, have some fun, feel healthy and support all the disabled children we have here at Get Kids Going! that need your help right now!
Who can take part?
We’re asking everyone to take part and support Get Kids Going!
It’s something which you, your friends and the whole family can do together!
How it works
It’s easy to get involved and you can sign up for Free!
You can take part wherever you live and with whoever you like – so you can invite your family, friends, colleagues or just do it by yourself.
Everyone can take part – the event is open to all ages and all abilities. So, the whole family can get involved.
How to Sign Up – it’s easy!
1. Choose your distance
All you have to do is choose one of the challenges below, decide your distance and do it wherever you can – you can do it anywhere so long at its safe for you!
- 19 Mile Ride
- 46 Mile Ride
- 100 Mile Ride
- Free Cycle – do your own thing on wheels of your own choice – anything goes! The minimum distance is 1km so get out your – bike, skateboard, scooter, trike, roller skates, balance bike, e-bike and wheelchair – anything that is self-propelled will do it!
2. Sign up for Free
Just click on the link below, fill in your details and you’re set to go!
3. Create Your Fundraising Page with Virgin Money Giving to support Get Kids Going! It’s easy… when you are signing up just click on the link to set up your Virgin Money Giving Page at the same time!
Remember – you can raise whatever you like but if you raise £100 or more for Get Kids Going! we’ll send you your Certificate of Achievement signed by our President, David Weir CBE MBE to say a big thank you!
4. Get into action
Decide which day to do your ride – most people are doing their ride on Saturday 15th or Sunday 16th August but you can do your ride at any time and whenever you can.
5. Download your #MyPRL app to GPS your distance and time.
6. Share your finisher photos and pictures on your own social pages using #MYPRL or upload them to your Virgin Money Giving Page, Get Kids Going! facebook, twitter and instagram pages!
7. Don’t forget to enter yourself into the My Prudential RideLondon competition to win a Brompton Bike and lots of other fantastic biking gear!
Signing up to My Prudential RideLondon is your chance to shine and support a great cause!
We look forward to welcoming you to the Get Kids Going! Team